Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Look 'em in the eye!

So I look you in the eye and have the entire conversation without looking away. What does that mean? I am not afraid. I don't have anything to hide and you should feel safe with me. Well that is how I project the action but I have looked into the eye of a snake that is trying to keep his fangs in me while luring me to a destructive place. I guess it could mean whatever you want it to mean. I teach my kids to look people in the eye because I think it keep the playing field level. People tend to take you more serious and feel the confidence you exude. It is usually  a power booster. They say the eyes are the doorway to the soul. Well take a look and come on in for all I care.There's nothing but me all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment