Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 26, 2013

38

Do you ever wonder how people become so devious? Are they born that way? Do they develop the skill later after serious trauma? Were they bullied? I have never been the devious type. My mind is an open book and I expect everyone to be honest. It still comes as a shock after 38 years on this planet when I encounter devious behavior. I was raised direct and honest. My parents abhorred the thought of leading anyone in any direction that was less than forthcoming. I have learned that most people do not appreciate direct or honest feedback but I still come away wondering why. Is life really the cut-throat competition that requires blood to be the victor? Are we less because we live without gile? What is really gained by deception and manipulation? I just find myself perplexed at the behavior wondering what is achieved as there must be something worth the devaluing of ones' soul. It just makes me ponder and then ponder more because the answer is still eluding me after 38 years.

1 comment:

  1. If you didn't know at 38, im certain that you are very familiar with how people become so devious right now. You are the most devious person alive.

    ReplyDelete